DOOLY’S “FIND THE MISSING 8-BALL” PROMOTION 2016
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Break open promotional tickets will be given in-store with the purchase of an hour of pool, Dooly’s ‘93 or any Molson product for the chance to win instant prizes (participating locations only). Break open promotional tickets will be issued between October 3 and November 5, 2016 or while quantities last.
- Instant prizes will be revealed under the break open portion of the ticket. Find the 8-Ball symbol under the window with the word “Winner” to win a GoPro Camera, an iPad Mini 4 or Bose Bluetooth Headphones. All winning prizes will be identified with a symbol representing the winning prize and the word “Winner”. Only the symbol identified by the word “Winner” is the winning prize. Where to redeem the prize and the expiry date will also be displayed.
The Dooly’s instant prizes to be won and redeemed at Dooly’s are:
- GoPro Cameras
- iPad Mini 4’s
- Bose Bluetooth Headphones
- Campfire Mugs
- Duffel Bags
- Chip Clips
- Car Air Fresheners
- Travel Mugs
- Visor Clips
- Windshield Scrapers
- Bottle Openers
- Desk Note Pads
- Dooly’s $10 Gift Certificates
- Dooly’s Memberships
- BOGO Pool
- 50% off Pool
- 1 Hour Free Pool
- $5 off Pool
The Dooly’s instant prizes will be available at the location where the ticket is received by the customer with the exception of the GoPro Cameras, iPad Mini 4’s and Headphones. These will be shipped to the winners. The delivery date will be determined by Dooly’s and the winner.
- Grand Prize:
The perforated portion of the ticket is a ballot to enter for a chance to win the in-store grand prize of a 55” Smart TV. One TV will be drawn in each participating location. Grand Prize draw is for Members Only.
In order to be eligible for the grand prize, you must be a Dooly’s member. Members will have a chance to complete the ballot at the bottom of the break open ticket and drop it in the ballot box in-store. The grand prizes will be drawn randomly in each participating location on or around November 5. The time of draw may vary by location. See your local Dooly’s for details.
Qualifying entrant must complete his/her name and phone number and correctly answer a skill-testing, time-limited question before being declared a winner.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE. To receive a break open promotional ticket without a purchase, send a self addressed stamped envelope to Dooly’s Missing 8-Ball, 350 Elmwood Drive, Moncton, NB, E1A 8R5. Grand prizes are for members only. To be eligible to win one of the grand prizes, fill out the ballot attached to the break open promotional ticket and deposit your ballot in the ballot box at the location in which you are a member. Limit one break open ticket per person per day. Void where prohibited. All ballots for grand prize draws must be received prior to the draw. The time of the draw may vary by location. Check your local Dooly’s for more details.
- Contest begins on October 3, 2016 and ends on November 5, 2016 or while tickets last.
- Winners, if not present at the time of the draw, will be notified. If the winners cannot be notified within 10 days of the date of the grand prize draws or are ineligible, alternate winners may be selected.
- The contest is open to any person who is a permanent resident of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador and Iles de la Madeleine who is of the legal drinking age in their province of residence and excludes employees, representatives or agents of Dooly’s and Molson Canada and its affiliates subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively the “Organizers”), and any person who is domiciled with or related to any of the foregoing.
- Prizes have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded. No cash substitutes, no exchanges, refunds and returns.
- Dooly’s reserves the right to modify or discontinue the contest at any time without obligation or prior notice. Ballot is void if altered, defaced, illegible, incomplete or mutilated. Dooly’s assume no responsibility for printing or production errors or ballots that are ineligible, misplaced or lost. No photocopies, facsimiles or other mechanical reproductions of entries allowed. All decisions of the contest judge are final.
- Before being awarded the grand prize, the GoPro Cameras, Headphones or the iPad Mini 4’s from the break open portion of the contest, the winners must sign a declaration and release form confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize as offered. Winners must acknowledge the non-responsibility of the organizers and their directors, partners, officers, employees, and/or agents with respect to injury, death, accident, loss or misfortune relating to all aspects of the prize and contest. Winners must agree to the use of his/her name, photograph, image or voice by the contest sponsors for advertising purposes without compensation other than receipt of the prize
- By entering this contest, participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and Regulations and all decisions of the judging organization.
- All federal, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations apply.
- All entries become the property of the Organizers and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- The Organizers are not responsible for any lost, damaged or misdirected entry or for any human or computer generated error. Correspondence will be entered into only with the winner.