BILLIARD GOLF RULES OF PLAY
Three ways to play: 1) Individual Competition
3) Alternate Shot
1) Set up the balls as indicated in the pictures.
2) On the score card, enter the amount of strokes taken by each player to sink all of the balls for each hole.
3) Called shots are not required if agreed amongst players before the game.
4) When scratching with cue ball, add one stroke to your score and return the cue ball to the starting point.
5) If a numbered ball leaves the table, place the ball on the foot spot and add one stroke to your score.
6) Jump balls are not allowed.
7) The winner is the player who has the lowest score after 18 holes.
8) Maximum 8 shots per hole.